James Hanosh, MD FACS
Dr. Hanosh went to medical school at Creighton University. He completed a Residency in General Surgery at Kansas University School of Medicine in Wichita, Kansas in 1991 and a Fellowship in Trauma and Critical Care at the University of New Mexico in 1993. He is licensed by the state of Colorado and he is board certified in General Surgery and Critical Care. He is a member of the Mesa County Medical Society, the Colorado Medical Society and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Hanosh has been practicing in Western Colorado since 1997. He Joined Grand River Health in 2016.
- BS, Biology, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- MD, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska
- Residency: Emergency Medical Training Residency in General Surgery, University of Kansas Medical Center, Wichita
- Cardiovascular Research/Transplant Fellow Indiana University, Indianapolis Trauma/Critical Care Fellow, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery,
- American Board of Surgery, Surgical Critical Care