Karen Campbell, PA-C
Karen graduated from the University of Utah School of Medicine and quickly found her fit in Sports Medicine. Since 2005, she has cared for the diverse orthopaedic needs of the Rocky Mountain community, where she was raised. After starting a family of her own, Karen spent 3 years practicing family medicine in Carbondale, but happily returned to her career in orthopaedic surgery at Grand River Hospital in 2017. She has enjoyed traveling and serving in many parts of the world, including surgical missions. She lives outside of Glenwood Springs with her daughter, where she fly fishes, trail runs and skis.
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT (Masters of Science, Physician Assistant)
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO (Bachelor of Science, Biology & Neuroanatomy)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)